The Santiago Gourmet Experience is intended for those who want to try Galicia’s best produce!
- This is a made-to-measure tour where we’ll be taking you to the places that suit you best. It can be octopus Galician-style, with olive oil and paprika; or seasonal seafood – think mussels, cockles, clams, scampi, gooseneck barnacles or razor clams; think local extraordinary wines, or tasty artesan beers. We will offer you different options so you can make up your mind and we’ll build an itinerary together.
- Of course if you have any sort of special need – gluten free, allergies – it can be worked out if you tell us in advance.
- The Santiago Gourmet Experience takes place in downtown Santiago, walking through its narrow streets and alleys, and it’s thought especially for individuals as well as for groups of 2 to 6 people.
- For single travelers we have different options: ask us!
Bigger groups can be arranged although the program will have to be changed accordingly.
- With the Santiago Gourmet Experience you’ll pay the basic fee for our service plus the bills – you choose what to have and when to stop! If you have any particular interest or need we’ll be happy to work out a made-to-fit plan with you!
To book this experience or for more information get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org!